Online Banking at Clay County Savings Bank has a brand new look! Our new interface will provide you with easier access to your accounts and improved features to make managing your money a snap.
We’ve provided a list of frequently asked questions about our new Online Banking. In a nutshell, here’s what’s happening.
What is NOT Changing
The following items will remain the same:
- Login: Same Login Name and Password
- Accounts: Same account access
- myBill Pay: Recurring and future-dated bill payments stay the same
- Paperless Statements: E-statements stay the same
What IS Changing
- Online Banking gets a new look, along with improved navigation and more control:
- Secure login located directly on the Bank website’s home page
- Your unique image and phrase is no longer shown at login; instead, you will see our Bank name in your browser to ensure you are on our official online banking site
- Quick views for basic account look up
- Ability to schedule recurring and future-dated transfers
- Extensive account transaction filtering to enable custom research options
- Ability to change your account description
- Ability to submit change of phone number and address for bank verification and processing
- External accounts transfer feature enhancement to be added at a future date
What should I do before the switch?
- Ensure your email address within Online Banking is up-to-date so you don’t miss our updates
- Check out the Frequently Asked Questions for additional details you may not have thought about
What should I do after the switch?
- Discover the new site and its features
- Let us know how we did