Whether it’s a dream vacation, college, retirement or all the other events in between, saving your money is critical to your financial goals. Clay County Savings Bank offers a variety of savings options.
- Statement Savings: Our essential savings account with just a $100 minimum balance
- First-Time Home Buyer Savings: Our account to help you save for your first home
- Money Market Account: Savings account with limited check writing abilities and tiered interested rates based on your account balance
- Individual Retirement Accounts (IRAs): Traditional and Roth IRAs to help you plan for your retirement
- Certificates of Deposit (CDs): Flexible timed investments ranging from 3 to 60 months starting with a balance as little as $500
- Health Savings Account (HSA): Set aside savings to pay for health care costs
- Kids Adventure Club: A child’s first bank account, helping to teach young people the value of saving money