Clay County Savings Bank is a community-oriented financial institution offering select financial services to meet the needs of the communities we serve. Among our most important assets are our people, and we put a premium on having a team of dedicated professionals who enjoy their jobs and work hard to serve our loyal customers.
When we have available open positions, you’ll find information on this page.
We have openings for FULL-TIME and/or PART-TIME tellers. Includes some Saturdays. Experience not required, but seek reliable, mature candidate with good math aptitude, computer familiarity and customer service skills.
Conducts compliance reviews, audits and monitors the Bank’s compliance with laws, regulations, Bank policies and procedures and internal controls. An understanding of lending compliance is a plus. In addition:
- Serves as liaison for independent third-party parties conducting reviews and audits;
- Must be knowledgeable of banking laws and regulations;
- Have an understanding of accounting principles;
- Strong financial analytical skills;
- Understanding of Excel worksheets;
- Excellent interpersonal skills; and
- Demonstrated ability to work independently.
Please send your letter of interest and resume to:
Clay County Savings Bank
ATTN: Personnel Dept.
P.O. Box 277
Liberty, MO 64069-0277